Monday, July 9, 2007

I was a pioneer, but I failed!

I started using website to publish my journals for 6 years.
In the very beginning, I thought it is cool to publish your opinion on the web(web1.0)
I was so shy to show up my name and pictues at the beginning.
After several posts, I got more and more responses from others.
some of them are teachers, some of them just "stop by".
I realized that "Newstation"(around 2002-2004,we named it as "News station")
can be a great platform of experience sharing.

Someday, we,a group of teachers, gathered together, and talked about
having a website that we can share teaching experience, pictures, lesson plan and jobs posts.
As follow, it is my first official website of my personal life journals and teacher sharing platform.
http://v2.groups.com.tw/index.phtml?group_id=teslandtesol
We also add each other's website to make them all linkable to each other.

The idea continued in my mind. I started to plan a website that can communicate with my students. But it was failed. Because most parents considered that is timewasting. And students thought they are not going to get any credits from that website. Because of the "grades-orientated", the plan didn't be accepted by most of parents and students. The plan has been stopped for 3 years.

Until......the world has been changed~~~^__^Y


The blog "things" became popular, and the interface of the web2.0 has more features which enhance the communication tools more available for all web visitors.

I think I still have chances to bring back my ideas now!




No comments: