Monday, July 9, 2007

The paper handiwork exhibition

UPDATE!
The exhibition is coming to USA.
In 2008 at Seattle, Boston, and New York!


































This is an exhibition in National Taiwan Demacrocy Momerial Hall.

My mother is one of the exhibitors,

In these pictures, you can see there are 4 little kids wearing 4 different costumes which are

made of paper. All these costumes are made by my mother.

My mother is a paper craftwork teacher in Taiwan.

They are invited by Cultural Division TECO in Los Angeles

There will be an Paper handiwork exhibition in October in LA.

and Washington D.C.

I will list the location , date and time.

Hope you guys can enjoy the magic paper world!!





2 comments:

John Godinez said...

wow! those are very nice dresses...especially that they're made out of paper! thats pretty amazing...i like how you put all those well taken pictures on your blog and how you documented this event...it brings some life to your blog!
john

Peiwen said...

Hello, John G.
My mom is a paper artcraft teacher in Taiwan.
I just got updated.
They are going to have an exhibition in Seattle, Boston, and NY. but no exhibition in LA....
I miss my mom~~